Foursomes quotes

• Sometimes it's just silent...No sound at all. 'Does that scare you?' Chad nods. 'Why?' asks his father. 'It's like something's waiting.

• Wisdom is the right use of knowledge. To know is not to be wise. Many men know a great deal, and are all the greater fools for it. There is no fool so great a fool as a knowing fool. But to know how to use knowledge is to have wisdom.

• To have strength without knowing how to use it means nothing.

• I don't think we really planned it ahead of time but rather oozed out of our pores. All three of the demonstrative themes of Corrosion of Conformity are on there. The Hardcore/Punk from the 80's, the late 80's/early 90's mathy metal and finally the more Pepper, swampy/doomy stuff. We love all three so that's what came out on the album and I think it came out magically.

• Hemmingway was a jerk.

• You’re not buying news when you buy The New York Times. You’re buying judgment.

• I know there are people who believe you should forgive and forget. For the record, I'd like to say I'm a big fan of forgiveness as long as I'm given the opportunity to get even first.

• PowerPoint presentations too often resemble a school play - very loud, very slow, and very simple.

• Nobody wakes up in the morning thinking, 'I'm a bad guy.' They think they're the right guy.

• When you’re living in the moment, you’re living in the moment; whatever that moment is, that’s your reality. Everything else is a myth.