Young Ones quotes

• Well Web services are nothing more than a way for users to interact with applications.

• If I don't make the team out of spring training, I'll keep a good attitude. I'll just go polish up the parts of my game that made me not stay in the big leagues.

• Baldy McNosehair looks dead sexy in a miniskirt!

• That’s not me. I wouldn’t [take paternity leave.] Quite frankly, I would have said C-section before the season starts. I need to be at Opening Day. I’m sorry.

• In a thousand years time this day will have existed for a thousand years to the day. And the ignorance of the whole world about what they've said today will have a date too.

• Because when the Creator of matter, tell you you matter, then you have a purpose and then you have self-esteem.

• I would rather give full vent to all human loves and disappointments, and take a chance on being corny, than die a smartass.

• Staying true to my vision, to the word as it comes to me, to my own aesthetic judgments, even when they disagree with the majority culture, is very important to me, and I think important for every artist. It's what we have: our voice, our intuition, the truth as we understand and know it.

• A scar is not always a flaw. Sometimes a scar may be redemption inscribed in the flesh, a memorial to something endured, to something lost.

• No; for instead of delivering myself up to the full enjoyment of the as others do, I am always troubling my head about how I could produce the same effect upon canvas; and as that can never be done, it is mere vanity and vexation of spirit.