Bjp quotes

• Today in India there are all sections of people, as the BJP realized when the poor voted them out.
    -- Lalu Prasad Yadav

#Bjp #People #India

• Secularism for the Congress is merely a slogan while for the BJP it is an article of faith. Secularism is about votebank politics for the Congress, while it is about 'India first' for the BJP.
    -- Narendra Modi

#Bjp #Democracy #Firsts

• It is not that the people want a BJP government or Modi as PM. The Nation wants to teach a lesson to those who have ruined the nation.
    -- Narendra Modi

#Government #Pms #Bjp

• During Congress rule terrorism was countered effectively and firmly, whereas during the BJP regime terrorists were treated like guests and released in their own country.
    -- Sonia Gandhi

#Country #Bjp #Guests

• I shan't get free of my emotion by copying the tree faithfully, or by drawing its leaves one by one in the common language, but only after identifying myself with it.

• all our suffering is associated with this pre-occupation. All loss and gain, pleasure and pain arise because we identify so closely with this vague feeling of selfness that we have. We are so emotionally involved with and attached to this "self" that we take it for granted.

• What I believe in is being transparent and truthful and always trying to get the facts right. People will make their own judgment of whether or not they want to trust you based on how transparent you are with them and the principles that you bring to the game.

• The character of covetousness, is what a man generally acquires more through some niggardliness or ill grace in little and inconsiderable things, than in expenses of any consequence.

• The saddest moment in a child's life is not when he learns that Santa Claus isn't real, it's when he learns that Vince Russo is.

• Peace is important for Israel.

• Writing used to be my hobby, but now that it's my job, I have no hobby - except watching TV and laying around the pool reading 'U.S. Weekly.' I have tried many hobbies, such as knitting, Pilates, ballet, yoga, and guitar, but none of them have taken.

• The inability to grasp the pathology* of our oligarchic rulers is one of our gravest faults.

• I am a believer in the fundamental doctrines of Christianity.

• But there is a process that happens when you're making something, be it a musical or a new play. That process takes time, and mistakes will be made along the way, and you will go down and hit dead ends. But it is so public now. Any yahoo with a computer can start a firestorm.