Daffodil quotes

• The military tends to be a traditional place. Traditional culture, traditional men are often attracted to serving in the military.

• Pleasure is nothing else but the intermission of pain, the enjoying of something I am in great trouble for till I have it.

• It's important to have girlfriends, because guys tend to come and go.

• There is a significant Latin proverb; to wit: Who will guard the guards?

• I don't have to ask anyone's permission to do anything. It's nice not have to get decisions out of three, sometimes four people, which can be like pulling teeth. So the amount of control that I have over what I'm doing is better for me as a solo artist.

• The perfect fight is one that is over before the loser really understands what is going on. The perfect defense is a counterattack that succeeds before the assailant discovers that he has bitten off more than he can chew.

• Russia, despite its heavy flirtation with capitalism and some quite unsavory oligarchs, is still building its foreign policy on the Soviet ideals of internationalism, solidarity and logic. And even domestically, President [Vladin]Putin is slowly, step-by-step, restoring many important Soviet achievements that were torpedoed by a nitwit, and one gangster - [Mikhail] Gorbachev and [Boris] Yeltsin.

• God bless us, every one!

• When you understand the values of God's kingdom, you will best understand His agenda.4 However, it is my conviction that the message of the kingdom, and the values therein, are sorely lacking in understanding today.

• It is the wise man's part to leave in darkness everything that is ugly.