You Re Beautiful quotes

• You never play age, you play character.

• Fame was thrilling only until it became grueling. Money was fun only until you ran out of things to buy.

• I think there's a lot more freedom in doing the solo thing. It's almost like switching bands every time I do an album. Once this fourth one is out, I think it's going to be apparent that every record is not going to be the same.

• I always loose a little weight on the road, so I constantly have to be on top of my nutrition and hydration.

• The big downside to the global village that the Internet has created is that nothing has time to grow out of the public gaze and, even more dangerous, whatever your personal interests might be, there will always be someone somewhere to provide validation and encouragement.

• I was into fantasy more than horror. I was growing up in the mid-'70s through the '80s, and I also got a healthy dose of that classic era of film.

• I smile, loving him for changing with me, for going where my Neglect has taken us, for getting the new me.

• Of all the many and (thanks to a free press) the ever-multiplying blessings attendant upon the "glorious constitution" of literature, not the least precious and profitable to a modern cultivator of systems and syllables, in pamphlets, magazines, and folios, is the right of Quotation.

• And just as I begin to believe that all is well, there is some subtle change in the light. The room takes its true shape. I fight to go back to that blissful ignorance, but it is too late. The dull pain of truth weights my soul, pulling it under. I am left hopelessly awake.

• While woman sheds the Blood of Life each moon at menstruation, man can only shed the blood of death through warfare and killing.