Fling quotes

• I'm lucky enough to have been in the age before the internet and now during the internet. I'm grateful to be a witness to that. It's horse and buggy versus car. To see how quickly things change has given me a renewed sense of optimism. Does that make sense?

• I just really want to do stand-up and act in stuff that I like. And do stuff that makes me really happy.

• The secret of achievement is to hold a picture of a successful outcome in mind.

• The Crafty Cockney had a picture of the owner dressed up as a copper, so I brought it home, wore it on TV and the name just stuck.

• I love making movies. I love writing. I love acting. I love it, and I feel really blessed to be able to actually make a living with something I love doing.

• No. I can survive well enough on my own— if given the proper reading material.

• But no words will change my desire / My determination born of love / My will to set my eccentric sight / On an ever exquisite dawn

• Neglect of private prayer is the locust which devours the strength of the church.

• Scapegoating will go on forever. We need someone to blame - illegal immigrants, single moms, people in prison. We need someone to victimize.

• Either he's dead or my watch has stopped.