Funny Friendship quotes

• In the times of darkness, the Glory will stand out even more.

• They like to tell us that it is important to speak the truth, but it has been my experience that real happiness lies in having people tell you what you want to believe, usually not the same thing at all, and if you have to stub your toe on the truth later, so be it.

• It was hard. I came to grips with a lot of difficulties that I've overcome. Each challenge kind of makes you who you are. It wasn't always a good thing. I have my own struggles in my life because of the things I was forced to overcome.

• My destination is no longer a place, rather a new way of seeing.

• What cannot be said will be wept.

• It is easy to be just when our own inclinations do not oppose it.

• For the pride of trace and trail was his, and sick unto death, he could not bear that another dog should do his work.

• The true miracle of modern medicine is diabolical. It consists in making not only individuals but whole populations survive on inhumanly low levels of personal health.

• This team just wasn't good enough today, but they had the unity I always wanted. To have an American team like this has always been a dream of mine.

• At the time of 'Words, Words, Words,' I'm a 19-year-old getting up feeling like he's entitled to do comedy and tell you what he thinks of the world, so that's inherently a little bit ridiculous.