Full Of Yourself quotes

• The people at the record company had asked me if I could write a song about my life, my relationship with God, and where I'm from. Well, I can't write a song on purpose, my songs come in a moment of inspiration or desperation.

• Plato's dialogues bear at least some similarities to the classical plays.

• Listen how they say your name. If they can't say that right, there's no way they're going to know how to treat you proper, neither.

• I do believe we should push each other to write better songs and make better music. We do ourselves a disservice if we sit back and float along the river instead of trying to paddle and guide ourselves to a more creative place.

• The driving force behind the liberal counter-offensive in Europe has been a reaction against irresponsibility.

• Not that a poem can "hurt" someone the same way a physical blow can or even a mean remark can...I just felt unsure that my tone would be taken the right way and/or unsure of my own writing, that I couldn't maintain the tone I wanted.

• Love must be learned and learned again; There is no end.

• If you must commit suicide ... always contrive to do it as decorously as possible; the decencies, whether of life or of death, should never be lost sight of.

• What is sexual in a high heel is the arch of the foot, because it is exactly the position of a woman's foot when she orgasms... So putting your foot in a heel, you are putting yourself in a possibly orgasmic situation.

• It's like when you want to make a house... the technique is very important.