Eyeballs quotes

• I don't like movies that are trying to preach and trying to tell you how to feel.

• I'll bet most of the companies that are in life-or-death battles got into that kind of trouble because they didn't pay enough attention to developing their leaders.

• Without action, the best intentions in the world are nothing more than that: intentions.

• Let us try for once not to be right.

• Being a producer, I deal with a lot of different directors, and some of them would drive me insane with all the different histrionics, and the mystique that they carry.

• I see therapy as a substitute for friendship. I see it as a commentary on the impersonality of society that people have to pay someone to tell them their troubles.

• Nowadays with the injury that I have, it's not easy, but the technology and procedures are so much more advanced than they have been in the last 20 years. They're getting unbelievable results and I'm anticipating I'll get those same results and come back stronger.

• I'm interested in the fact that the less secure a man is, the more likely he is to have extreme prejudice.

• Someone once claimed I was not really a Yorkshireman!

• Affirmative action is a little like the professional football draft. The NFL awards its No. 1 draft choices to the lowest-ranked team in the league. It doesn't do this out of compassion or guilt. It's done for mutual survival. They understand that a league can only be as strong as its weakest team.