Healthy Relationship quotes

• The thing most people don't pick up when they become an entrepreneur is that it never ends. It's 24/7.

• I regard almost all quarrels of princes on the same footing, and I see nothing that marks man's unreason so positively as war. Indeed, what folly to kill one another for interests often imaginary, and always for the pleasure of persons who do not think themselves even obliged to those who sacrifice themselves for them!

• Faith can be interested in results only, for a truth once recognized as such puts an end to the believer's thinking.

• I have to be working, doing things. That's the way I grew up and the way I was taught

• Be honest about what you see, get out of the way and let the story reveal itself

• Democracy needs support, and the best support for democracy comes from other democracies.

• I think when portraying someone that does exist in real life, there's an amount of respect and you want to do them justice. I don't really care what anybody says out there about what I did in the film; I care what these guys thought about what I did. If I'm making them happy, then I know I'm on the right track.

• The appreciation of pleasure can be the anchor of humanity.

• Don't let your past dictate who you are, but let it be part of who you will become.

• No man is so much a fool as not to have wit enough sometimes to be a knave; nor any so cunning a knave as not to have the weakness sometimes to play the fool.