Pluto quotes

• It used to be said that Pluto is a misfit. But now we know Earth is the misfit. This is the most populous class of planet in our solar system and we have never sent a mission to this class.
    -- Alan Stern

#Class #Earth #Pluto

• It's strictly coincidental that Pluto of course was named for the god of the underworld and we're describing these Halloween moons
    -- Alan Stern

#Halloween #Moon #Pluto

• I refuse to accept Pluto's resignation as a planet.
    -- Amy Lee

#Pluto #Accepting #Planets

• Why did we do that to Pluto? We had it good with Pluto.
    -- Dave Eggers

#Pluto

• I’ve always liked Saturn. But I also have some sympathy for Pluto because I heard it’s been downgraded from a planet, and I think it should remain a planet. Once you’ve given something planetary status it’s kind of mean to take it away.
    -- Jared Leto

#Mean #Thinking #Pluto

• What the hell happened to Pluto?!
    -- Jay Asher

#Pluto #Hell

• All social rules and all relations between individuals are eroded by a cash economy, avarice drags Pluto himself out of the bowels of the earth.
    -- Karl Marx

#Money #Cash #Pluto

• Why can't Pluto be a planet? Some people like Pluto. And if it doesn't exist then they don't have a favorite planet. Right? Please write back but not in cursive because I can't read cursive.
    -- Neil deGrasse Tyson

#Writing #People #Pluto

• Pluto is not a planet, but I am.
    -- Shaquille O'Neal

#Basketball #Pluto #Planets

• I loved Pluto. I was totally fascinated by Pluto. When I started in astronomy, I started looking at this region of the sky because I thought it was so interesting out there.
    -- Mike Brown

#Sky #Interesting #Pluto