Heist quotes

• There's almost no gravity at the surface. If you were standing on [the surface], you could jump into orbit.

• In the game of thrones, even the humblest pieces can have wills of their own. Sometimes they refuse to make the moves you've planned for them.

• I had fun coming every day and playing in front of a packed house - it was exciting.

• The cross where Jesus died became also the cross where His apostle died. The loss, the rejection, the shame, belong both to Christ and to all who in very truth are His. the cross that saves them also slays them, and anything short of this is a pseudo-faith and not true faith at all.

• It doesn't matter if you and everyone else in the room are thinking it. You don't say the words. Words are weapons. They blast big bloody holes in the world. And words are bricks. Say something out loud and it starts turning solid. Say it loud enough and it becomes a wall you can't get through.

• I've been following what's happening in Colombia because it's the country of my childhood.

• I'm not a number. Dammit, I'm a man.

• When would he learn that women never stayed where you put them?

• When it was seen that many of the wicked seemed quite untroubled by evil conscience ... then the idea of future suffering was advanced.

• We are made of stardust, our whole body consists of material that has been here before the beginning of time.