Vomiting quotes

• And I remember wondering why it was that eating something good could make me feel so terrible, while vomiting something terrible could make me feel so good.
    -- Amy Tan

#Vomiting #Remember #Wonder

• Really the truth is just a plain picture. A plain picture of, let's say, a tramp vomiting in the sewere. You know, and next door to the picture Mr. Rockefeller or Mr. C. W. Jones on the subway going to work. You know, any kind of picture. Just make a collage of pictures.
    -- Bob Dylan

#Artist #Doors #Vomiting

• Your friend's poetry is terrible," he said. Clary blinked, caught momentarily off guard. "What?" "I said his poetry was terrible. It sounds like he ate a dictionary and started vomiting up words at random.
    -- Cassandra Clare

#Sound #Vomiting #Caught

• I told him about me being a summoner, and what that entailed. At the end of he simply gave a long sigh. “Why couldn’t you simply be an alcoholic like all the other detectives?” I grinned. “Demon summoning has less vomiting!
    -- Diana Rowland

#Long #Vomiting #Detectives

• Sometimes I wish I were a cannibal – less for the pleasure of eating someone than for the pleasure of vomiting him.
    -- Emile M. Cioran

#Wish #Vomiting #Sometimes

• I'm here to tell you that I am proud of a couple of things. First, I am very good at projectile vomiting. Second, I've never had a really serious venereal disease.
    -- Herb Kelleher

#Couple #Vomiting #Disease

• We came down here to see this teddible scene: people all pissed out of their minds and vomiting on themselves and all that and now, you know what? It's us
    -- Hunter S. Thompson

#People #Mind #Vomiting

• I'm vomiting days before I start shooting a new movie.
    -- Joaquin Phoenix

#Shooting #Vomiting

• A Jew is for me an object of disgust. I feel like vomiting when I see one. Christ could not possibly have been a Jew. It is not necessary to prove that scientifically - it is a fact. I do not need to prove this with science or scholarship. It is so!
    -- Joseph Goebbels

#Holocaust #Needs #Vomiting

• You don't have to be emaciated or vomiting to be suffering. All people who live their lives on a diet are suffering.
    -- Portia de Rossi

#People #Suffering #Vomiting