Eve Rosser quotes

• When you dance tango fast, you have to think slow.

• A disease that has never been seen before cannot be cured with every-day herbs.

• Why is it that there's more indignation over a photo of a prisoner with underwear on his head than over the video of a young American with no head at all?

• For me, choice is the most important thing because I'm going to be an adult actor pretty soon. So I've got to be choosing the right roles now so that by the time I get to that age there will be wide options available.

• Even if I had any money I would rather burn everything I own and not even give them the ashes. They could have the job of picking them up. That's how much I hate the media industry.

• I would definitely bring silver into your holiday decor.

• I enjoy doing digital work. I enjoy sculpting digitally. I've had my digital sculptures on covers of the top digital magazines.

• Walk with electro-glide down the blue highway.

• We come into this world naked, covered in our own blood, screaming in terror - and it doesn't have to stop there if you know how to live right

• Mitt Romney and John McCain and Donald Trump are very different candidates. This is the disruptive candidate who gets these huge crowds, is building momentum in last weeks of compaign. That was not true of the other two races.