Fox News quotes

• In order for a service to be social, you've really got to start from the ground up. The fact that almost a third of the U.S. population have even heard of Spotify is really because they've seen it on Facebook and friends have been sharing.

• I still believe in the power of the word, that words inspire.

• I would rather propose a bureau somewhat similar to that which we have in the Universal Postal Union.

• Your greatest achievement is to love me.

• From its earliest beginnings, golf has been a gentleman's game - to be played as much for the sake of the game as for the contest.

• There is something in the pang of change more than the heart can bear, unhappiness remembering happiness.

• Making the films is never easy, but actually that aspect of trying to make a better film or to keep the standard high is something that comes organically.

• Tattoos tell stories of crime and passion, punishment and regret. They express an outlaw, antiauthoritarian point of view and communicate a romantic solidarity among society's outcasts.

• I never looked at my parents' marriage or really anyone who had been married more than 30 years and thought, 'I gotta get me some of that!'

• That Shay was in possesion of hand grenades was a comforting thought showed what kind of night this had become.