Cougars quotes

• I think as humans, no one remembers their successes, everyone just remembers their failures.

• Consumers today are less responsive to traditional media. They are embracing new technologies that empower them with more control over how and when they are marketed to.

• Harry [Redknapp] is going to be literally, literally pulling his hair out.

• When I first went to Pittsburgh, I had never been there before, and we hadn't even decided to shoot there yet. I just went to see the location of Michael Chabon's novel. Once there, I became aware that Pittsburgh is a "wonder boy," in the narrow sense of the term, just as the human characters are.

• For all you know, the way I act could very well be an act. Or maybe it isn't. I could be the most dangerous, most vicious one of the bunch, because no one takes me seriously!

• I love my mother. My mother made sure, her stubbornness - she made sure we was going to eat. She made sure we had Christmases. That was my mother. My father wasn't there for that.

• Have a spiritual basis which guides you in life. Have a philosophy of life to live by.

• Exercise is king. Nutrition is queen. Put them together and you've got a kingdom.

• I always want to work.

• Happiness is where we find it, but rarely where we seek it.