Dark Side quotes

• Faust complained about having two souls in his breast, but I harbor a whole crowd of them and they quarrel. It is like being in a republic.

• Children are happy because they don't have a file in their minds called "All the Things That Could Go Wrong.

• Lulled in the countless chambers of the brain, our thoughts are linked by many a hidden chain; awake but one, and in, what myriads rise!

• I like to work with children because their way of reacting to the world is simple, and they are innocent.

• I love you, Marks. My heart is completely and utterly yours. And unfortunately for you, the rest of me comes with it.

• I have stage combat training from college, which is drastically different than fighting for the screen, but I do enjoy that kind of stuff.

• I remember just looking at this lioness, she was staring at me, and we just had this weird connection.

• I'm not scared, because I know that I need to face the trial. What I mean is, I already expect I will need to pay the price.

• great artists can be uncertain. Of course they are while strugggling to find solutions. Tolstoi's scripts are almost indecipherable. Emily Dickinson provided four or more alternates for every word; Beethoven wrestled with endings to the point of exhaustion; in our day Jerome Robbins and his lack of decision are a byword in the dance profession. But all of these knew very well what they did not want, and what they did not want was the current coin, the well-worn usage. What they wanted was something newly experienced, and therefore unknown and hard to attain.

• How can we call ourselves a church and not believe in healing and in miracles? I cannot read four pages anywhere in the Bible without encountering miracles! And the God of the bible is the same today!