Faceless quotes

• When you is precious to God, you become important to Satan. Watch your back.

• I will always fight for my life for Liverpool, and that will be on and off the field.

• People are different in different situations and people are different online than they are in real life.

• Even with the quality of players that we have, they're an extremely hard side to break down and once they get on top of you, you find it difficult to stem the flow of attacks.

• Regarding pushing the form, ideas interest me more than form. I think you can write a very subversive play in a three-act structure. The content makes the play. I feel the form is simply dressing, because ultimately, you want to communicate to the audience, and sometimes the best way to do that is to present a provocative idea in a format that is comfortable for them to receive. Then the idea will come through directly, right in solar plexus. After all, I want to make a living as an artist, and that means speaking to the audience in a form they can understand.

• Alas, by the time Fate caught up with my life, Chance had it all planned.

• The crowning blessing of a true visitation of the Holy Spirit is a mighty harvest for the kingdom of God.

• I write all the time because I'm lonely. When you're acting, you're working every day all day. But then you have long amounts of time off.

• I was a boarding school product from the age of eight, and I hated it. Though I do have a theory that boarding school is good training for writers because its so desperately lacking in privacy: you make space for yourself by having an interior life.

• The conventions of an almighty agency tapping you for greatness and signing you up and telling you this is going to be the next big thing; that has not been my career.