Opal quotes

• We have had some great shows this summer, the Jammin Against the Darkness event was pretty incredible and it was good to see everyone at the festivals. Today we head to South Dakota for the start of the tour with Falling Up, The Wedding and Mainstay.

• I am going to hold serve the majority of the time. It is nice to have a little time to return serve.

• But maybe, underneath, she loves him too much. Maybe it's her excessive love that pushes him away.

• I also dress up as a sexy fairy.

• It is not difficult to deceive the first time, for the deceived possesses no antibodies; unvaccinated by suspicion, she overlooks lateness, accepts absurd excuses, permits the flimsiest patching to repair great rents in the quotidian.

• A heart at leisure from itself, To soothe and sympathise

• It's tough because a lot of my friends in normal life, a lot of my friends in the entertainment business, and a lot of my friends in the wrestling business are gay. Just to say something spiteful and hurtful, I don't get it... if it was true and I was gay, I'd embrace it, and I'd tell you guys about it and I'd celebrate it.

• There is only one group to blame for the continued suffering of these innocent victims: the House majority and their Speaker, John Boehner.

• All human existence is a trick of light.

• Management is about persuading people to do things they do not want to do, while leadership is about inspiring people to do things they never thought they could.