Voter Id quotes

• The Perfect Way is only difficult for those who pick and choose; do not like, do not dislike: All will then be clear.

• It is no secret that souls sometimes die in a person and are replaced by others.

• If the Court were to extend its reach to the base, judges could begin managing conditions of confinement, interrogation methods, and the use of information.

• I have quite a few different Bibles. Having rejected my parents' religion, I still think the King James Bible is the most important work of literature in English. None of us can help being influenced by it.

• My eating is pretty consistent. I like Greek yogurt for breakfast. I eat two giant salads a day, a broiled meat or fish, and a dark green vegetable at every meal.

• Copy and paste is a design error.

• And I think Taylor Swift is just an exemplary young lady. It's kind of interesting to see what a profound songwriter she is. I don't even think anyone has realized, the long term is going to be the bigger revelation. It's incredible how quickly she writes songs. We've hung out a couple times, we live near each other in Nashville.

• If you have democracy, people will vote for washing machines. They love them!

• My father is an amazing fighter and what he's already accomplished is nothing short of remarkable.

• It's one of those things, when you look back on it, you'd go, "Oh, I could've done without that. If I could go back in time, I would do it different." That's the thing with violence in general.