One Night Stand famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• You doubt because you love truth.

• The principles of a free constitution are irrecoverably lost, when the legislative power is nominated by the executive.

• The conservatives nearly always tolerate the demagogue while he is destroying liberals.

• If you want team play, you must stress defense. Defense makes players unselfish.

• Music didn't really hit me again until the '90s, when the dancehall scene got going. The '90s were perfect for me. I would have really liked to have had The Slits out in the '90s again, to do tours and albums, because I think the '90s was a brilliant decade for music.

• The desire to build a house is the tired wish of a man content thenceforward with a single anchorage. The desire to build a boat is the desire of youth, unwilling yet to accept the idea of a final resting place.

• You gave us power in our words, so I think before I speak, and that way when I speak, they know I'm here to teach.

• Oh, I was completely hooked on movies and plays and theater from the time I was a day old - I was very, very early on in love with movies and I loved plays.

• The religion of the heart is as intimate as a wish breathed to the night sky.

• Don't forget I'm just a girl, standing in front of a boy, asking him to love her.