Slums famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• When you see stuff that's wrong... it's just wrong, man. You gotta point that out.

• It is quite different, but I love doing a series because you get to live with a character for a much longer amount of time. And the other aspect of it is that you have a steady job.

• I cannot understand any woman's wanting to be the first woman to do anything. ... It is a devastating burden and I could not take it, could not be a pioneer, a Symbol of Something Greater.

• Treachery and violence are spears pointed at both ends; they wound those who resort to them worse than their enemies.

• Everything you do matters because your team is watching ... and depending on you to do the right thing.

• Whatever you think, be sure it is what you think; whatever you want, be sure that is what you want; whatever you feel, be sure that is what you feel.

• In the '50s Morris Louis and I were not known, David Smith and Helen Frankenthaler were not much known.

• If you are swept off your feet, it's time to get on your knees.

• Someday the world is going to know who I am-just be hearing my first name.

• At the heart of liberty is the right to define one's own concept of existence, of meaning, of the universe, and of the mystery of human life.