Spectre famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• When you have children it wakes up the child in you.

• It was always a false assumption that white American writers cannot write novels about race unless they're approaching it from a very oblique angle.

• There is no such thing as a people who are all wicked or even all good. Everyone chooses. But even they, even they looked at people and saw only tools. No one is a cup for another to drink from.

• I like large sounds and very complex sonorities, and I also tend to opt for creating a feeling of vast space. I could achieve this effect either by using a symphony orchestra, which for a dance piece is pretty much impossible these days, or by using a synthesizer on multi-channel tape and a superb sound system, to get that same sensation of expansiveness and depth.

• Our object must be to bring our territory into harmony with the numbers of our population.

• I can't believe I am hosting the Oscars. It's an honor everyone else said no.

• There is no possible negotiation with these killers. Our aim is to win over terrorism. Only by being firm we can stop terrorism. We must be firm fighting the terrorists and opposing the final aims they want to achieve.

• I said I didn't want to run for president. I didn't ask you to believe me.

• I've always felt privileged to cover the White House and to have that ringside seat to history

• If you can’t be persuasive to get people to believe your crazy idea, you can just go ahead and build it.