Sales Tax famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• I love acting. It's the one job I know of where you can go in, go through complete catharsis - emotionally, physically sometimes and mentally - and at the end of the day say, 'See you in the pub, guys.

• From an aunt, long ago: "Death has come for me many times but finds me always in my lovely garden and leaves me there, I think, as an excuse to return.

• If you own just one Bible, you are abundantly blessed. 1/3rd of the world does not have access to even one.

• If you really were aware of the Earth in a singular context, putting it into the perspective of the galaxy, for example, then you would see that it is not infallible, that it is just part of a much bigger system that is part of a much bigger system and onward.

• I'm in the studio for hours in that tiny little box, and really, the performing part is what I'm most excited about.

• On our knees we are the most powerful force on earth

• I appreciate the mistakes I made in the past cause it is shaping my future.

• I just want to give people something to dance to, and something to cry to, and laugh to and fall in love to.

• When will you have a little pity for every soft thing that walks through the world, yourself included.

• Enthusiasm is followed by disappointment and even depression, and then by renewed enthusiasm.