Love Journey famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• It's only the last turn of a bolt that tightens it - the rest is just movement.

• Every side of a coin has another side.

• All young people want to kick up their heels and defy convention; most of them would prefer to do it at a not too heavy cost.

• What I'm doing now is having people with and around me to build what other designers built before - like Pierre Balmain with Josephine Baker, Audrey Hepburn, Dalida, Brigitte Bardot.

• That's generally true of people who drop bombs from high altitudes. You don't know what's going on below. You don't see the human consequences of what you're doing.

• As we all know, we're all highly influenced by the atmosphere that our parents create when we're growing up. And, if we do that the right way, that carries on to the next generation.

• I just wish this social institution [religion] wasnt based on what appears to me to be a monumental hoax built on an accumulation of customs and myths directed toward proving something that isnt true.

• I like vodka tonics and gin & tonics. I also like gimlets. I like things that have sweetness with a bit of a kick.

• The word "yoga" literally means "uniting", because when you're doing it you are uniting your mind and your body. You can tell this almost immediately because your mind will be thinking, "Ouch, that hurts," and your body will say, "I know." And your mind will think, "You have to get out of this position." And your body will say, "I agree with you, but I can't right now. I think I'm stuck.

• You probably have to have redundant levee systems with canals in between them, like the Dutch have, to make sure that incoming water is channeled off to areas where you deal with it rather than have it drown you.