Greenhouses famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• Hope, however, isn't all that's needed to achieve change. Hope is a hand extended, but two hands are required to be pulled out of this deep hole. The second hand was faith...

• I'm mostly concentrating now on continuing to make history in Hip-Hop, making everybody proud of me, I'm not just a rapper now, I'm in history now.

• That Yes, I know what you mean-that is the technical definition of Best Friend Forever.

• I intend to leave this life so shattered there's gonna have to be a thousand separate heavens for all of my flying parts

• You have to understand, now, I'm a momma's boy. I'm from the south. My way of being raised is totally different than the big city life. I truly was a country boy.

• I wanted to live where I could pop to the bar that Humphrey Bogart took Lauren Bacall to, or the little restaurant where Charlie Chaplin had a booth.

• Who was to know what went on in a person's heart? A wise woman kept her own counsel.

• I don't think religious groups should be allowed to apply for federal funds to start new ministries they have not been doing before the funding was available.

• If you're going to be with someone, you're with them, you're committed to them. I'm not sort of flitting around.

• For John Howard to get to any high moral ground he would have to first climb out of the volcanic hole he's dug for himself over the last decade. You know, it's like one of those deep diamond mined holes in South Africa, you know, they're about a mile underground. He'd have to come a mile up to get to even equilibrium, let alone have any contest in morality with Kevin Rudd.