Pacemakers famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• To leave the world richer—that is the ultimate success.

• I promised myself I would never be one of those people who complained about "Oh man, lots of people are interested in our movie and now I gotta talk about it."

• Heartbreak is funny to everyone but the heartbroken.

• What I think is highly inappropriate is what's going on across the Internet, a kind of political jihad against Dan Rather and CBS News that's quite outrageous.

• When someone has the wit to coin a useful phrase, it ought to be acclaimed and broadcast or it will perish.

• Nashville has a formula, and it works a lot of the time, but it wasn't right for me. They're afraid to step outside the box - even though, with me, my success came because I was outside of the box to begin with.

• The depression brought everybody down a peg or two. And the Negro had but few pegs to fall.

• Here had lived someone else who knew that the only thing waiting at home was a sense of loneliness. Sometimes it is comforting. Most often, it isn't.

• Sometimes I'm thinkin' I'm Too high to fall Other times I'm thinkin' I'm So low I don't know If I can come up at all

• Every time a champion makes a decision they have a chance to learn something new, regardless of the outcome.