Writing Poetry famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• The best player I ever played against was Paolo Maldini. We [Arsenal] played against Milan in the European Supercup [in 1995]. Maldini marked me and I didn’t even get a kick of the ball all game. He was just unbelievable,

• I wish I were either rich enough or poor enough to do a lot of things that are impossible in my present comfortable circumstances.

• There are six Time Warp Trio books that would take a page each to fully praise. And I just thought up twelve more while I was typing this sentence.

• It takes a long time to get to be a diva. I mean, you gotta work at it.

• Any successful black person will have to face suspicion within his or her own community about his or her loyalty to other blacks.

• Vanity working on a weak head, produces every sort of mischief.

• He made her feel like more than the sum of her parts.

• What's the point of a spark of light if it stands alone? The key is, and will always be, synergy. Without it, each and every light being will forever feel broken, misplaced, and internally crippled.

• I don't really yell at people.

• If the germ plasm wants to swim in the ocean, it makes itself a fish; if the germ plasm wants to fly in the air, it makes itself a bird. If it wants to go to Harvard, it makes itself a man. The strangest thing of all is that the germ plasm that we carry around within us has done all those things. There was a time, hundreds of millions of years ago, when it was making fish. Then ... amphibia ... reptiles ... mammals, and now it's making men.