Brady famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• Single life should be experimental in nature and open to accidents. Some accidents are happy ones.

• How much money does it take to make a man happy? Just one more dollar.

• At the heart of any terror is the fear of losing what we find meaningful.

• Every time the rider forgets to regulate the cadence, the horse begins to take control.

• Right, and you point out something important which is that people who don’t want to pay, people who are pirates, don’t get bothered by the DRM, they go out and buy the cracked books or download the cracked books for free. It’s only people who are foolish enough to pay for them that get locked into these platforms.

• I think hiphop is a beautiful thing and I embody it and I'm going to live it and I'm going to represent it until the day I leave this earth, because I represent everything positive about hiphop.

• I lead a very active lifestyle. When I am not working, I enjoy snowboarding in winter. I golf and swim in the summer months. However, trying to find the time to exercise when I am traveling is quite a challenge. I find myself working out at hotel gyms quite regularly - just so that I can keep up with my training.

• This creature softened my heart of stone. She died and with her died my last warm feelings for humanity.

• Oliver's heart tried to pound its way out of his ribcage, but he ignored it. "I'm in love with Petunia," he announced. "And I want to help her.

• Sunnybrook Farm is now a parking lot; the petticoats are in the garbage can, where they belong in the modern world; and I detest censorship.