X Rated famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• It really helps to take a breath and think about what you really want to do out there.

• Men. <...> They're idiots. It's like they all take a vow of stupidity or something.

• the theater should be free to the people just as the Public Library is free, just as the museum is free. ... I want the theater to be made accessible to the people.

• Ask not what you are getting from the world but, rather, what you are giving to the world.

• It was strange, I reflected.. that even in the weirdest circumstances, the most troubling episodes of one's life, the greatest divides from home and familiarity, there were these moments of undeniable joy.

• As long as we believe ourselves to be even the least different from God, fear remains with us; but when we know ourselves to be the One, fear goes; of what can we be afraid.?

• When I'm shooting, I just try to make sure I wouldn't be embarrassed of it later, because in Watertown, you don't get away with anything.

• Every time that we try to lift a problem from our own shoulders, and shift that problem to the hands of the government, to the same extent we are sacrificing the liberties of our people.

• Everything will pass, and the world will perish but the Ninth Symphony will remain.

• Martin Luther King said, and it is sadly still true, that one of the most segregated times in America is the hour of worship.