Strengthening famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• God is the one that's ultimately in control of everything. You can't try to change things when they're not meant to be changed.

• Creation always involves building upon something else. There is no art that doesn't reuse. And there will be less art if every reuse is taxed by the appropriator.

• Overall, we had about 50 meetings where the brothers would say that I couldn't do any solo records, I couldn't write for other people, I couldn't do this and I couldn't do that. These guys were trying to nail my feet to the ground.

• It is important that we know and hear God's voice, for the words of God reveal the will of God.

• Christianity supplies a Hell for the people who disagree with you and a Heaven for your friends.

• Mickey is a secret journal chained closed with a padlock, slammed inside a vault and dropped into the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

• We are not required to go through [Jesus'] trials, but we are required to be willing to go through them. To prove that we are willing to do so, we must go through our own trials and remain faithful.

• So long as men shall be on earth, there will be tasks for them to do. Some way for them to show their worth. Each day shall bring its problems new. And men shall dream of mightier deeds than ever have been done before. There always shall be human needs for men to work and struggle for.

• A flower is relatively small... Still in a way-nobody sees a flower-so I said to myself-I'll paint it big.

• I like Shakespeare, but I never know what the hell is going on.