Rabbit Holes famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• We need to support these women who are in crisis pregnancy situations.

• There's just a misconception that comes with being a dual-threat quarterback. You run first, throw second. I've proven I throw first and then run if I have to.

• Any sort of working drawings are simply diagrams. Architecture encourages your imagination to work that way.

• When you are feeling too dull and too domesticated get on a horse, sit tall in the saddle, and for a moment live in a world that feels like risk and adventure.

• A lot of people got lost in Hollywood while trying to become a star. They lost themselves.

• I guess I'm just an open-hearted, fair, good person. I try to encourage people to be their best and look inside themselves and find out what they are passionate about and expand on that and enjoy life.

• You do a movie. However long it lasts, it begins and it ends in a relatively short period of time. In a given period of time, let's say a year, you can have three, four, or five different experiences which is exciting.

• The president of a TV network generously agreed to take his company's aptitude test, a test required of all the personnel. He did badly. As a result he was in a sullen mood for the rest of the day. When he got home that night, his wife asked why he looked so grouchy. I took the company's aptitude test this morning. What did it show? asked the wife. It showed, boomed the executive, that such tests are idiotic. That's what it showed.

• You go to war with the army you have, not the army you might want or wish to have at a later time.

• If you have talent with teamwork, you've got a chance to be a championship team.