Clairvoyant famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• The words that are coming out of my mouth and how I mean them, it's so much different.

• The human being is born with an incurable capacity for making the best of things.

• I'll sue!" Ian sputtered. "I'll sue you AND the dog. And the country of South Korea. And...and..." "The landscape architect?" Natalie asked. "The landscape architect!" Ian shouted.

• I leave for the guidance of other revolutionaries, who may tread the path which I have trod, this advice; never treat with the enemy, never to surrender to his mercy, but to fight to a finish.

• Your joy comes from how you think, the choices that we make in life.

• You can't be everybody's friend, you can't save the world, I learned this word: self-preservation. Once you do that, you can be friends with people, but how would you be a friend to anybody if you're not a friend to yourself.

• Theology asserts propositions that cannot be proven true; ideologues hold stoutly to a worldview despite being contradicted by what is generally accepted as reality. When ideology and theology couple, their offspring are not always bad but they are always blind. And there is the danger: voters and politicians alike, oblivious to the facts.

• Heads know that failing to invest in good, nutritious food is a false economy and parents won't tolerate reconstituted turkey being put back on the menu.

• There's a lot of magic between you too, ain't no denying that. And magic makes forgettin' hard.

• When there's change, there's opportunity.