I Always Win famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• We cannot confront the massive challenges of poverty, hunger, disease and environmental destruction unless we address issues of population and reproductive health

• Popularity is when other people like you. Happiness is when you like yourself.

• You rarely pay the rent by doing Shakespeare or Ibsen.

• You can't fault people for who they vote for, who they don't vote for.

• When I was 15, I had a crush on this guy who was really good at magic, and so I learned to juggle, thinking it would impress him. I spent hours and hours practicing, planning to show him. And then I never even saw him again. But at least I learned how to juggle.

• everyone old enough to have a secret is entitled to have some place to keep it.

• I had my own dump truck of bad karma waiting for me somewhere ahwad. I had certainly earned it, but I raced to avoid it if I could; there was no way I wanted to fell that.

• History has taught us: never underestimate the amount of money, time, and effort someone will expend to thwart a security system. It's always better to assume the worst. Assume your adversaries are better than they are. Assume science and technology will soon be able to do things they cannot yet. Give yourself a margin for error. Give yourself more security than you need today. When the unexpected happens, you'll be glad you did.

• My mind soarsand whirlsin a danceof wild fearand graceful hope.

• And for anyone who ever thought that Ellen and I broke it off because of sexuality, you couldn't be more mistaken. And for anyone who thought my mother's prayers had anything to do with me marrying a man, forget it.