Mother Son famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• A good portfolio is more than a long list of good stocks and bonds. It is a balanced whole, providing the investor with protections and opportunities with respect to a wide range of contingencies.

• I manage because I have to. Because I've no other way out. Because I've overcome the vanity and pride of being different, I've understood that they are a pitiful defense against being different. Because I've understood that the sun shines differently when something changes. The sun shines differently, but it will continue to shine, and jumping at it with a hoe isn't going to do anything.

• I've felt that in the past, where I just felt like I had to keep drawing in the same way to maintain this sameness and rhythm throughout an entire book, and it was not really necessary.

• Sometimes, being true to yourself means changing your mind. Self changes, and you follow.

• Look with all your eyes, look.

• For every action there is an equal and opposite reaction. You receive from the world what you give to the world.

• Embed quoteadd to favoritesshare this quote.

• You can have all the external experiences but you have to be the love first.

• Language is more fashion than science, and matters of usage, spelling and pronunciation tend to wander around like hemlines.

• To be furious in religion is to be irreligiously religious.