Moral Obligation famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• Many people will say, well, clothes should be worn; but I think people can look at them in public, like seeing a film. I think museum exhibitions are very important

• Fear can hold you prisoner. Hope can set you free.

• At American Airlines, we have built a business around the love of travel that has lasted three quarters of a century. And I'm pretty sure we're just getting started.

• Remember, remember the fifth of November of gunpowder treason and plot. I know of no reason why the gun powder treason should ever be forgot.

• Workers work hard enough to not be fired, and owners pay just enough so that workers won't quit.

• assuredly of all earthly conditions uncertainty is the most unblest ...

• The way of Jesus cannot be imposed or mapped — it requires an active participation in following Jesus as he leads us through sometimes strange and unfamiliar territory, in circumstances that become clear only in the hesitations and questionings, in the pauses and reflections where we engage in prayerful conversation with one another and with him.

• Inside was where she lived, physically and mentally. She resided in the horn of plenty of her own prodigious mind, fertilized by inexhaustible curiosity.

• All I am is what I'm going after.

• The Magistrate suffered from the disability of a free-thinking turn of mind and from a life that was barren and dreary to match.