Celebration Of Life famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• Your presence was shore where I rested/ released from the hoodoo of that dance, where I spoke/ with my true voice again.

• I see myself as most people see themselves, you have good days and bad days. I don't think I'm better looking now than I did three years ago.

• The great fault of all ethics hitherto has been that they believed themselves to have to deal only with the relations of man to man. In reality, however, the question is what is his attitude to the world and all life that comes within his reach.

• I don't like to search too much. I find it is easier when romance finds you.

• Interestingly, koi, when put in a fish bowl, will only grow up to three inches. When this same fish is placed in a large tank, it will grow to about nine inches long.

• People who talk of the spread of music in England and the increasing love of it, rarely seem to know where the growth of the art is really strong and properly fostered: some day the press will awake to the fact, already known abroad and to some few of us in England, that the living centre of music in Great Britain is not London, but somewhere further North.

• This is extremely challenging when you sound like a 12-year-old girl, and you decide your first personal endeavor is to play, like, a - like, a very macho dude.

• I figure no matter how old you are, it's always going to be your first marriage and no life experience is going to make you a better judge of who you should marry.

• We totally misunderstand both his aims and his contribution if we try to read into Marx some anticipation of either the modest successes or the disastrous failures of those who later thought they were acting in his name.

• To me the desire to create and to have control over your own life, irrespective of the politics of the time or social structures, has always been a part of the human spirit. What I did not fully realize was that work could open the doors to my heart.