Acumen famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• Adventures are only interesting once you've lived to see the end of them. Before that, they are nothing but fear, and being too cold or too hot or too wet or too hungry, and getting hurt.

• We are no doubt in the Great Age of the Brand.

• All I want is to preserve that wonderful something which so purely exists between us.

• Metaphysics may be, after all, only the art of being sure of something that is not so and logic only the art of going wrong with confidence.

• Men at most differ as Heaven and Earth, but women, worst and best, as Heaven and Hell.

• You’ve got to fight for that connection with God all the time no matter what you're going through in life. I'm growing up. I'm maturing. But I definitely think that the backbone of this is the freedom and creativity I have without the fear of failing. If I fail, what's going to happen? Nothing. I'm not looking for my self-worth in the sport.

• Fate is a ladder on which you cannot afford to miss a single rung. To skip out on even one step would mean you'll never make it to the top.

• Everyone spends their lives trying to balance their world between good and evil.

• We've all been put to sleep by somebody who's told us all these wonderful facts that didn't matter because information without emotion is not retained.

• Of all our studies, history is best qualified to reward our research. And when you see that you've got problems, all you have to do is examine the historic method used all over the world by others who have problems similar to yours. And once you see how they got theirs straight, then you know how you can get yours straight.