Life Adventure famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• I think that the best rock n' roll is about the spirit of being young, the feeling of being 16 and getting crazy with your friends and going out to a show and just that whole feeling.

• I wouldn't have ever travelled so many of the wrong roads if I really knew God and who He really was too me and to the world. My identity would have been rooted in the truth of who He created me to be instead of rooted in figuring out who I was in all the wrong places and with many of the wrong people; especially guys.

• The greatest and noblest pleasure which we have in this world is to discover new truths, and the next is to shake off old prejudices.

• We are apart and alone, as we must, but at least we are alone together.

• South Carolina is in the spring a paradise, in the summer a hell, and in the autumn a hospital.

• I felt that I really couldn't be creative with opera. You're supposed to sound this way here. You're supposed to crescendo here. You're supposed to do that. I had no sense of identity while singing that kind of music.

• You could do a lot worse.

• Sales is survival, the best-prepared are most likely to survive.

• He tells so many lies that he convinces himself after a while that he's telling the truth. He just doesn't recognize truth or falsehood.

• I was born the day before the March on Washington. I grew up in Brooklyn, New York. Everybody in my neighborhood was a Democrat. We just didn't have any Republicans, because anyone running as a Republican was very out of touch with what our community needed.