Gaddafi famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• The pigeons are ***** on George M. Cohan. I shoo them off. They fly up and perch on his hat. Cohan would've never given his regards to Broadway if he saw how dirty they kept his statue in Duffy Square. New Yorkers walk right by. Nobody cares.

• Horseback riding is my passion. Other than work. People can't imagine me getting dirty, but that's what I love about it.

• Mrs. Corey still uses her maiden name for business, or when she wants to pretend she doesn’t know me.

• The difference between the novice and the master is simply that the novice has not learnt, yet, how to do things in such a way that he can afford to make small mistakes. The master knows that the sequence of his actions will always allow him to cover his mistakes a little further down the line. It is this simple but essential knowledge which gives the work of a master carpenter its wonderful, smooth, relaxed, and almost unconcerned simplicity.

• Love is the delightful interval between meeting a beautiful girl and discovering that she looks like a haddock.

• I say no to doubt and yes to life!

• Do you believe in miracles?

• When the sappy boughs Attire themselves with blooms, sweet rudiments Of future harvest.

• To write a book is for all the world like humming a song—be but in tune with yourself, madam, 'tis no matter how high or how low you take it.

• ...Fatherland without freedom and merit is a large word with little meaning.