Iguanas famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• People are saying, "Oh my God, Saudi Arabia has changed." It's a contradiction. Do you want us to lead, or do you want us to play a supporting role?

• I know God is working so I smile!

• I've heard doctors say that before the crisis hits, people don't want prolonged measures, but then in the middle of the crisis they want everything.

• You're alive," I whisper, pressing my palms against my cheeks, feeling the smile that's so wide it must look like a grimace. Peeta's alive.

• No government can be trusted, that does not trust its own people with military-style arms of greater weight and power than those possessed by the central government itself.

• I think what makes a picture is a moment that is completely spontaneous and natural and unaffected by the photographer.

• Brooklyn is a very weird borough.

• Buying is more American than thinking, and I'm as American as they come.

• To take wine into your mouth is to savor a droplet of the river of human history.

• When you're finally up on the moon, looking back at the earth, all these differences and nationalistic traits are pretty well going to blend and you're going to get a concept that maybe this is really one world and why the hell can't we learn to live together like decent people?