Dreams Can Come True famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• I am inspired by working professionals who find lots of time for family and friends. It is easy to get caught up in a career, and I personally aspire to maintain strong connections with the people who matter most to me.

• Pink isn't just a color, it's an attitude!

• Originality is always a strange thing. There's nothing original anymore. It's all something based on something in some way - even if it's not intentional. So that idea has been done.

• Once again, we shall have to operate not only outside the box, but outside the room containing the box.

• I keep kind of making certain mistakes in public appearances over and over again.

• the art world has always been an unrelenting taste machine, but now flavors of the month have morphed into flavors of the minute. Again, all a reflection of a wider cultural condition. I mean, the art world is slow compared with the music and movie businesses.

• Thou art true and honest as a dog.

• A brave nation fights because it must ; a cowardly nation fights because it can.

• I'm a mother, so I instantly identified with what that would be like and the horror of that.

• To go into more specifics regarding actors, whether they're from Korea or the U.S., all actors know if they are loved by the director. When they feel that love from the director, they respond by giving a great performance on camera. Also, everyone on set - the crew, the actors - they were aware of the film's message and its broad theme, so these big issues were never discussed on set.