Jace famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• Fire, as we have learned to our cost, has an insatiable hunger to be fed. It is a nonliving force that can even locomote itself.

• The past exists not as a factual recounting of what happened, but as an experience that we are constantly recreating in our mind which means we CAN change the past!

• I felt like I had proof that not all days are the same length, not all time has the same weight. Proof that there are worlds and worlds and worlds on top of worlds, if you want them to be there.

• I reckon I closed down at least two films companies, one of which was in Ealing in the mid 1950s.

• I never went to acting school. I started in the circus, music hall, I was in a group, did kids bits. Ive always had this kind of insecurity being uneducated.

• The people will come to their own at last,-God is not mocked forever.

• I play into the perception of me, but it's not really me.

• However, I don't by any means suggest that I'm always playing myself.

• A genuine odyssey is not about piling up experiences. It is a deeply felt, risky, unpredictable tour of the soul.

• You have to constantly be doing something and not just wait for someone to call you with an opportunity, you have to develop your own projects.