Learning Process famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• Valentine's day has gotten blown way out of proportion. Valentine's Day just used to be for your girlfriend or your wife but now everyone's like 'Oh, happy valentine's day!' I even got a Valentine's Day card from my grandmother. How ridiculous is that? We stopped having sex years ago!

• There is no doubt that a woman's economic empowerment is very much interconnected to her health and the well being of her children.

• I'm trying to drink more water.

• I turned down Short Circuit 2 too and I now wish I hadn't. Sequels are a lot of fun and you get to hang out with all your friends.

• Few can tell what they know without also showing what they do not know.

• Weapons may be carried by creatures who are evil, dishonest, violent or lazy. The true warrior is good, gentle and honest. His bravery comes from within himself; he learns to conquer his own fears and misdeeds. —Matthias

• You can use the law of attraction to create your whole life in advance, right down to the next thing you are doing today.

• Everyone thought I was bold and fearless and even arrogant, but inside I was always quaking.

• Inspiration and stealing are two completely different things. If somebody wants to make a song like "Stairway to Heaven" and writes a song on acoustic guitar, Led Zeppelin does not own every song that's on acoustic guitar for the rest of time.

• When I was a kid and I was being introduced to science fiction by watching movies with my Dad, Kubrick is one of those guys that we used to watch, you know, I watched Clockwork Orange at an age that was incredibly inappropriate, but he sat there with me and he explained what was going on and you know, I came to appreciate it even if I was terrified at the time.