Pointless Things quotes

• Greatness depends on where you are coming from.

• I think it's human nature to go and to watch things that are done, and see the flaws, but I cannot think of anything that we would want to go so far as to completely change or redo to be honest with you. I think there are characters, you look at the Thor: Ragnarok trailer, there are characters that can evolve and can continue to change and grow throughout.

• I was thinking that people have to believe you're crazy in order to take you seriously as an artist.

• The problem with Prosperity Theology is not that it promises too much, but that it aims for so little. What God promises us in Christ is far above anything that can be measured in earthly wealth - and believers are not promised earthly wealth nor the gift of health.

• Any scientist of any age who wants to make important discoveries must study important problems. Dull or piffling problems yield dull or piffling answers. It is not not enough that a problem should be "interesting." ... The problem must be such that it matters what the answer is-whether to science generally or to mankind.

• The most wonderful revenge you can have is by dumping an attractive, vacant man for an uglier one. That way all of his friends can scratch their heads, and for the next year or so wonder why.

• Musicians want to be the loud voice for so many quiet hearts.

• You could do with losing a little bit of weight.

• I think when you work out a lot, you can afford to eat more because your body's metabolism is higher.

• You stand your ground and you perform your art. That's what the artist does. The artist is about perfection.