Things Have Changed famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• Nothing stays forgotten for long, Elly. Sometimes we simply have to remind the world that we're special and that we're still here.

• In football we always said that the other team couldn't beat us. We had to be sure that we didn't beat ourselves. And that's what people have to do, too-make sure they don't beat themselves.

• You most likely know it as Myanmar, but it will always be Burma to me.

• The eye can travel over the surface in a way parallel to the way it moves over nature. It should feel caressed and soothed, experience frictions and ruptures, glide and drift. One moment, there will be nothing to look at and the next second the canvas seems to refill, to be crowded with visual events.

• I know there is much mystery, much question to what happened, and I must also say, many lies.

• I can assure you, that the gallant hearts that throb beneath its sacred folds, will only be content, when this glorious banner is planted first and foremost in the coming struggle for our independence.

• Do not save your loving speeches For your friends till they are dead; Do not write them on their tombstones, Speak them rather now instead.

• The right to protect the health and well-being of every person, of those we love, is a basic human right.

• I'm never going to take the view that I should say whatever I need to say in order to achieve something. Because that implies a level of dishonesty.

• Probably no invention came more easily to man than heaven.