Chekhov famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• The love of her life dissolved into dreams.

• It is true that I was denied access to a facility at Wright-Patterson Air Force Base in Dayton, Ohio, because I never got in. I can't tell you what was inside. We both know about the rumors concerning a captured UFO and crew members. I have never seen what I would call a UFO, but I have intelligent friends who have.

• I think when people think of something as basic, they think that it's boring.

• Alan Chadwick's garden is a 'garden of the mind' as much as it is of the soil, and like all genuinely inspired creations it has the power to stir us to new dreams, to a new vision of what man and nature can do, together.

• No specific technology. My guess is that it was the instinct always to go to maximum scale. Great Britain kept much more of a small shop mindset well into the twentieth century, for instance.

• It's like night and day... to do business, in Europe, there is no bull, they are pretty straightforward.

• I remember when I was a little boy my father didn't love me; he couldn't. He loved my older brother but he couldn't love me somehow, at least not in a way I could understand it.

• Maybe this was one of those times when being a hero didn’t involve looking particularly brave. It was just doing what you should.

• If memory survived eternally, then indeed there might be justification for a belief in hell.

• I was, I remember, I still remember when the first time I pointed the telescope at the sky and I saw Saturn with the rings. It was a beautiful image.