Cheques famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• I am not one of the people who believe that the main reason why a chap becomes a bookmaker is because he is too scared to steal and too heavy to become a jockey.

• The school as a means of education to me was simply a blank.

• There is a serious discrepancy between what we really wants, and what we usually do to get what we think we want. What we really want is to fill the hole inside and become complete, and what we do is look for success and growth outside.

• The thing I'm the most proud of in my personal life is that my daughter actually thinks that I'm fabulous.

• Go outside! I mean, even leaves from a park are beautiful in a clear glass vase. I'd rather see that than fake anything any day.

• Listen soberly: Just be 'I Am'; just stay here! ... There's nothing that can stop you from following this simple advice.

• I did as much as I could in Vancouver. You can only play so many ex-'Falcon Crest' sons in so many movies of the week before you burn out.

• The successive series of stratified formations are piled on one another, almost like courses of masonry.

• Sometimes you have to poke holes in the darkness until it bleeds light.

• A drink a day keeps the shrink away.