Jack O Lanterns famous quotes

Last updated: Sep 5, 2024

• "Close your mouth when you chew." That was my mother's big one.Why do people eat lunch together? I want to eat by myself. Chewing is one of the most revolting things to me. Wind makes me unnerved, too.

• Airlines are one of the last things to be liberalized.

• Maybe It's not the biggest blockbuster film, but there will be some people that will see it, that will be debating it, that will be questioning their own sense of spirituality. If the film resonates, then I have succeeded in what I set out to do.

• I would never become a size zero. I work out because I want to look good naked, simple as that.

• Isabella: "Why are you being so mean to me?" Harry: "Because i love you" Isabella: "Does that ever work?" Harry: "On my mother it does." Isabella: "I'm not your mother." Harry: "I know that already, because I'm enjoying your company.

• For the strength of the Pack is the Wolf, and the strength of the Wolf is the Pack.

• I feel like I've been victimised. It's because of who I am. I've done my time for past mistakes, if it wasn't me there wouldn't be a reaction.

• I relate to most of the characters I play, because I do feel like an outsider.

• The top players in every field think differently when all the marbles are on the line. Great performers focus on what they are doing, and nothing else...They let it happen, let it go. They couldn't care less about the results.

• When the right one comes along, you figure it out. You move mountains, you change your life and you do whatever it takes to keep them with you.