Sticker famous quotes

Last updated: Jul 22, 2024

• Wisdom... is often an abstraction associated not with fact or reality but with the man who asserts it and the manner of its assertion.

• Allow yourself to experience fully every step of the journey, both the joy and the pain. You're alive. Greet the moment at hand with a grateful heart.

• I wish I had the gift of making rhymes, for methinks there is poetry in my head and heart since I have been in love with you.

• The passage of time will usually extract the venom of most things and render them harmless

• Only a system in which all parts flourish is holistic.

• Just the slightest turn toward the inside is a very big thing.

• The last thing the consumer index wants men and women to do is to figure out how to love one another: The $1.5 trillion retail-sales industry depends on sexual estrangement between men and women, and is fueled by sexual dissatisfaction. Ads do not sell sex--that would be counterproductive, if it meant that heterosexual women and men turned to one another and were gratified. What they sell is sexual discontent.

• Perhaps she was just looking for love in the wrong places. In all the safe places. What if love was not safe at all?

• Don't ask 'Should I ...?'. Instead, 'Ask what happens if I ...?'

• I like to keep my wheels on the ground.